TOGETHER FOR A COMMON SUCCESS!
Full time, Permanent
from $23.00 per hour
A taste of your experience
Reporting to the President and General Manager, the Operations Coordinator participates in management team meetings, follows up on various files to keep the teams moving forward, and manages management administration. The coordinator’s day is always very different. This makes the work very stimulating, and the days fly by too quickly. Whether it’s meetings with customers, following up on design projects, or urgent projects that require gathering all available information, analyzing it and making recommendations, the job of coordinator is perfect for a dynamic person looking for a daily challenge and a lot of initiative. Here are a few tasks that sum up the experience:
- Support the President and General Manager in various administrative matters
- Management and coordination of administrative files (e.g.: legal documents, all contractual documentation, internal communications, external presentations and various agendas and e-mail inboxes).
- Assist design and construction teams with their files.
- Research and analyze various files.
- Participate in human resources management with the General Manager.
Why choose Proservin?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relaxed, fun-filled atmosphere
- Free private parking
- Manager who listens to employees and their needs
- Family-run business concerned with the well-being of its team
- Safe and healthy work environment
- Four weeks’ vacation per year after 1 year of continuous service
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Frequent activities organized with the company
- 40 hours of training to give you the expertise you need for your job
- External training to acquire the expertise you need to grow within the company
- New, modern offices that encourage teamwork and cooperation
This looks like you:
- University degree in administration or a combination of relevant education and experience
- An analytical mind
- Customer-oriented approach
- Team spirit, initiative and autonomy
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field is an asset
- Knowledge of Office Suite programs
- Dental insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Corporate Events
- Group RRSP
- On-site parking
You’ll play a big part in our success! Apply now!