TOGETHER FOR A SHARED SUCCESS!
Full time, Permanent
45.00 per hour
Proservin is proud to be a business partner for local companies. The company’s approach and expertise in design-build make it an invaluable and competitive asset for businesses. Proservin is celebrating its 27th year and is looking to expand its team! Proservin strives for excellence and nothing less!
You don’t have experience as a foreman, but you’re motivated and interested in a challenge? The feeling’s mutual, so come and be part of the best team in the business, celebrating initiative!
A taste of your experience :
Working closely with the Project Manager, the Site Foreman is responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling on-site work throughout the duration of the project. He/she must ensure that the work carried out is compliant and of high quality, while respecting the schedule drawn up by the Project Manager. He/she must be rigorous and have good planning, organizational and supervisory skills. To succeed in this position, you’ll need to be focused on resolving conflicts and contingencies, while documenting the construction process. The Foreman must be a hands-on person, since he or she must participate in the work, do the finishing and assist subcontractors as needed.
Why choose Proservin?
- Competitive salary based on experience and CCQ as well as all CCQ benefits (insurance, RRSP, vacation, etc.)
- 100% of hours declared CCQ
- Dynamic manager who listens to employees and their needs
- Safe and healthy work environment
- Tools, phone, iPad and truck provided
- Uniform provided
- Activities organized with the company
- Training of +/- 40 hours to give you the expertise you need for your job
- Plus all selected benefits
This looks like you:
- Competence card (carpenter-joiner) and valid ASP required
- Experience with structural steel is an asset
- Available to work in Ontario is an asset
- Manual dexterity with various tools
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience in commercial / industrial / other construction
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Supplementary Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Corporate Events
- On-site Parking
- Casual Dress
- Company Car
CCQ card Carpenter Journeyman (Mandatory)
Apply now and become part of a PRO team!